And here we go… Bad stats, so let us chat…
- Nothing like having a four day trip to western Montana to enjoy the Rockies and the cooler temperatures.
- Now Billy Mays – seriously.
- Touring the Smoke Jumper Training School in Missoula was really cool. However, I still do not see me jumping out of a perfectly good, flying aircraft. There is something counter intuitive there.
- Parts of Montana did not have ATT cell coverage… this got me hot under the collar for a bit. Good thing that the morning temperatures were in the lower 40s.
- Took some killer pictures while in Montana – to bad I’m a hack.
- The stomach bug that I had Friday and Saturday took more than five pounds off my frame. Could stand to loose about 15 more, but would choose an alternative method.
- With a stomach bug, sneezing takes on a whole new peril… (We are not talking about the Indiana Jones type of peril either.)
- Imodium could plug a leak in the Hoover Dam – that stuff is money!
- Worship was cool today; however, the building was not – again.
- And if I reach for the mouse that is attached to my desk top computer thinking it is going to work on this laptop one more time I might have to beat myself to a greasy little pulp.
- Our pastor, in commenting about the lack of air conditioning, stated that there was “CONDEMNATION” on the floor of the children”s Sunday School room. He meant to say CONDENSATION. I laughed really hard.
- Stupid mouse – still does not work.
- The Master of Disguises movie is hilarious and disturbing all at the same time!
- Sleeping to much during the day makes for a long night.
- A Fender P-bass has the greatest TONE in the world.
- Aghhhh the mouse still does not work!
- Sonic french fries on Sunday are the greatest thing ever if the last thing you ate was Thursday night dinner.
- Pardon me, I just reached for the mouse again…
I got nothing now. Randomness has ruled and the mouse still does not work. I wonder if the Master of Disguises movie is over down stairs yet.

0 comments:
Post a Comment