I've had to give up my nice cushy wordpress blog on my own hosted domain because I can't afford it. That's just the ultimate in lame. However, there is nothing wrong with thrifty. I'll still keep ponying up the coffee money to keep my domain name registered, but the hosting... it's just to much right now.
Another reason why it is lame to me be is that I am not savvy enough to know how to export from a wordpress blog to a blogger blog therefore I cut and pasted all 64 of my previous post into this place. I've posted so many in one day that I'm having to type in the little scrambled word at this point.
Anddddd... It's STILL lame to be me.
Maybe I will have better blogging success over here. At least I may have the time to do it now.
Blessings!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment