Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stats Stink Sunday...

I don’t have any witty way to open this Stats Stink Sunday… sorry.

  • I am tired… shot, pooped, tuckered out, bushed, etc.
  • This past week was really busy. Busier that I thought it would be.
  • Today I was super busy playing bass. Two services at church and youth group this evening.
  • Songs today were… All Because of Jesus, Hosanna (Hillsong), God of Wonders, and Revelation Song. Also, We Love You Lord, O Praise Him, Enough, and Hosanna (again).
  • The campus of our church that I attend is getting ever the more closer to a permanent home. Amen and Yea God!!! We are looking forward to the new ministry tool.
  • Brody, I eat grape jelly. A little to often, matter of fact. But I like apple jelly better.
  • I think I ended up doing 12 loads of laundry this past week. This is an accomplishment for me especially since nothing turned out pink.
  • I am getting my studio room back! Wooo hoooo! Demoted from the master bedroom. Something about getting seven guitars, two amps, and a keyboard out of the bedroom sure frees up some space!
  • Praying for my students and our home group meeting this Wednesday. Sharing a piece of my testimony with them and then talking about John 15. Pray for me to communicate clearly about hearing from God when we are reading His word.
  • Watching the Sound of Music. Listening to them sing the song, “These are a Few of My Favorite Things.”
  • Really sorry that I have neglected my blog this week. Just to much going on.
  • Watched Twitter being used to spread the word for prayer for a young man who had a car wreck and eventually succumbed to his injuries. Was glad to see Twitter being used in this way rather than someone trying to sell me something.

To wrap this thing up. Not much wit here, but I am just to pooped.

Blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment