Hello… Hello again… (Can you hear me singing with my best Rick Okasek voice? Do you remember him and the group “The Cars“? If you do, you either showed your great grasp of music trivia or… you just showed the age card!)
All the Ha-Ha funny aside now. It is Sunday and it is time to get funky, punny, comatose, stupid, RANDOM! Yeah that’s it, Random! Bring on the bullet points!
- I just could not go to sleep last night. It must have been around 3am before I finally went out.
- A 5:30am alarm clock to make a 7:00am band call is a mean sounding thing. (The clock that is!)
- And the neighbors almost directly behind us were having a party. They were still whooping it up (loudly) at 2:30am. (This was my first “Not Cool Award” of the day! Very early in the day I might add.)
- I saw a black vulture sitting on a house this morning. I thought that was the job of Starlings and House Sparrows. I guess the economy must be screwed up in bird world also.
- Set list this morning was… Beautiful One, Come Thou Fount Come Thou King, Lead Me to the Rock, and Enough.
- Set list last night was… Happy Day, Song of Hope, Holy is the Lord, Mighty to Save, Jesus Paid it All, God of this City, Lord of Lords, and Here I am to Worship.
- The suicide rate by car for SKUNKS around here must be at an all time high. Every where I go I see one of these critters all smushed and stinky with their natural perfume wafting all around.
- Oh yeah, speaking of stinky… It is NEVER cool to let one go in church.
That is all. I now must ready myself to go to our youth group event and play some more bass. Set list is All We Need, My Future Decided, Hosanna (Hillsong), Came to the Rescue, and Nails in Your Hands. This has been a full weekend of bass playing! Ain’t it great? Me thinks so!
Blessings!

0 comments:
Post a Comment